Sunday, October 11, 2009

First week second blog entry

I am again on the New Age Blog to follow up to determine if my previous blog entry had gone through. As I went back to check, I did not find it. I had saved the entry by clicking on save. However, when I went back to check the blog, I was unable to find the entry. I figured that might happen. Nevertheless....oh well. I will briefly state what I had mentioned in my earlier blog. I really enjoyed the class and thought Zoma did a great job. I thank her again for her patients with me. My avatar choice was to give the impression of minimalism. This is something I attempt to pursue every day in my life. However, in this New Age, it takes practice and effort. Anyway, I am feeling the fatigue of a busy weekend come over me at this moment and need to rest my head soon. I would like to place more on this blog but am too tired. Good Night.

3 comments:

  1. Great job, Jim! If you press the "Save" button on your blog post, it saves it as a draft. To get the post to show up on your blog, you need to hit the "Publish" button...which, obviously you have figured out!!! Sorry, if that was not clear in my instructions. I hope you will have fun and learn lots during this class. It is not meant to stress you out, and we will be working on everything together! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Jim! The rest of us were waiting in suspense to see what your Avatar persona would be. I think you should give us your password so we can outfit you--we'd have great fun with that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jim, you're doing great! It takes me forever to find things, but I'm getting better!

    ReplyDelete